North Salem needs a town justice with the right experience and temperament
He has what it takes:
- Practicing Attorney with more than 30 years of trial court experience.
- Two term President of the Bronx Family Court Bar Association.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker for 10 years, Winchester Jewish Community Services.
- Graduate of Pace University Law School 1987 Dean’s List and Ranking Scholar.
- Graduate of Columbia University School of Social Work, 1979. M.S.S.W..
- A lifetime of experience helping people as a Big Brother volunteer, child care worker, volunteer mediator, arbitrator, legislative intern and law clerk..
- Member of the North Salem Open Land Foundation and Million Pollinator Garden Challenge.
- Organizer and participant, 2019 Team North Salem, Swim Across America for cancer research and treatment.
Honesty, fairness, integrity, dedication.
Rob will work hard to protect our community.
The Democratic and Balanced Rock Committees chose Sol Schepps and Rob Leder as candidates for Town Justice because they are fair and impartial. You may have received a mailing from Warren Lucas endorsing the two Republican candidates. In it, Lucas states that North Salem Judges have earned the respect of police and they have improved revenue for our town. A judge is not supposed to decide cases based on his or her relationship with the police or improving revenue for the town. Sol Schepps and Rob Leder will decide your case based on the law and the facts only.